Reading is your only way out

3:15:00 AM


This is how my table generally looks like. 


I jumped into the world of archaeology without any preparation. And that's how I'm struggling right now. Although some people said that Anthropology and Archaeology are brothers in arms, still they are very different field.

My supervisor constantly telling me that I need to get used to this whole new world with a different approach as in Anthropology. She told me that it is important not to keep walking in circles or walking into dead end (the problem is I don't even know if I walking towards dead end!)

"Trust me, you need more to do more readings. Reading is your only way out," she said.

The difference between undergraduate and postgraduate is that... no we can't compare. It's totally another world. And even if I'm 2 semester into my PhD research, I seem to be still slacking a lot. I'm still struggling to find an efficient way of studying, to comprehend and to memorize all the new terms and methodologies.

I'm not there yet, but I'll get there.




You Might Also Like

0 comments